Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
As technology evolves on a daily basis so do our needs and demands. The consumerist society we feed every day on with our hopes,dreams and immense appetite has transformed us and the world around us into an industrial large scale produced item with little personality in which good taste and choices are hardly making a difference. Still it is in our human nature to defy things and luckily we tend to do this everyday, proving that we are indeed unique and that each and every one of us can make a difference. Today we have approached a subject which has its own hint of uniqueness and unconventional: DIY Repurposed Bathtubs Projects. Unusual and appealing for some of us, these projects might not be everyone`s cup of tea as they are difficult to integrate in a conventional setting. Nonetheless, we find strange projects very appealing as they tell a story of our individuality, of our taste. We invite you to browse through this short gallery; allow yourself to be free and to express your own mind.
1. BLACK AND WHITE WITH A TOUCH OF ORANGE CHARM
2. TURQUOISE AND SHADES OF PINK LOOK VERY RETRO
3. A FLOWER BED MIGHT SEEMS STRANGE IN SUCH A CONTAINER
4. IN SMALL PORTIONS COME BEAUTIFUL THINGS
5. THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING
6. BATHTUB TRANSFORMED INTO A PATIO BENCH
7. RETRO CHIC IN CONTRASTING TONES
8. THROWING A MEMORABLE PARTY? USE ABATHTUB LIQUEUR BOTTLE ICE COOLER
9. SUMMER PARTY TURNED PERFECT
10. AN UNCONVENTIONAL BAR SETUP
11.MOSAIC BATHTUB TURNED TO FLOWER POT
12. A COLORFUL COUCH
12. ONE OF A KIND CHAIR
What do you think about these creative AND unique ideas? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.