Light, when properly handled, can create magic. The visual impact you can produce with light nuances, intensity level and light fixture designs is comparable with few and much more expensive upgrades you can apply to your backyard. We have selected 16 DIY outdoor lighting solutions, that are practical, magically beautiful and so easy to do, that you can enjoy an afternoon with the children, manufacturing them.
As you will be able to judge for yourself, when you will scroll down to browse the pictures, your imagination is your limit. Jars, bottles, colored paper, old lamps, packing string, and many more items can be successfully converted to a beautiful, light fixture you can enhance your backyard environment with.
The advantages of doing it yourself include low costs, recycling (the material you reuse) and why not, precious and well spent quality time with your family. You will create beautiful memories while enhancing your patio, fire pit, porch or pool area with these special, elegant handmade lights.
The location of your lights is also very important and a fact you have to take into account when you choose a place for the light fixtures. Light and the absence of it can be used very successfully to enhance the aspect of your plants, to create an intimate setting with dimmer light (this can be achieved also by lowering the light source or just using low intensity, warm light emitting bulbs). Lighting is very powerful and can completely transform an area, moreover the message it transmits or the mood it sets can be memorable. It`s a well known fact that our moods are in deep connection with the type of light, colors, and overall environment in which we spend time. The best way to be happy with your lights, we say, is by doing it yourself.
DIY Magical Outdoor Lighting Solutions
- DIY Magical Outdoor Lighting Solutions
- #1 Mason Jar Painted Inside and Illuminated From Within
- #2 Small Mason Jars Holding Candles in a Sensible Setup
- #3 String Lights and Muffin Bottoms
- #4 Neat Mason Jars Lighten Through String Lights
- #5 Wire Colored Paper and Mason Jars Holding Candles
- #6 Mini Fabric Lamps
- #7 Colorful Pieces of Paper and String Lights
- #8 Colorful Mason Jar Lighting Fixture
- #9 Wire Chandelier in a Romantic Setting
- #10 Black and White Pattern on an Outdoor DIY Chandelier
- #11 Small Mini Lamps Realized With Candles and Tall Glasses
- #12 Outdoor Wire and Wreath Chandeliers
- #13 Outdoor Romantic Vintage Setup With Candles
- #14 Baskets From The 1 Dollars Store Transformed Into Beautiful Lighting Fixtures
- #15 Color and Light Play
- #16 Mason Jar and String Lights in a Simple Cozy Atmosphere
#1 Mason Jar Painted Inside and Illuminated From Within
#2 Small Mason Jars Holding Candles in a Sensible Setup
#3 String Lights and Muffin Bottoms
#4 Neat Mason Jars Lighten Through String Lights
#5 Wire Colored Paper and Mason Jars Holding Candles
#6 Mini Fabric Lamps
#7 Colorful Pieces of Paper and String Lights
#8 Colorful Mason Jar Lighting Fixture
#9 Wire Chandelier in a Romantic Setting
#10 Black and White Pattern on an Outdoor DIY Chandelier
#11 Small Mini Lamps Realized With Candles and Tall Glasses
#12 Outdoor Wire and Wreath Chandeliers
#13 Outdoor Romantic Vintage Setup With Candles
#14 Baskets From The 1 Dollars Store Transformed Into Beautiful Lighting Fixtures
#15 Color and Light Play
#16 Mason Jar and String Lights in a Simple Cozy Atmosphere
What do you think about these DIY Magical Outdoor Lighting Solutions? We would love to hear your opinion in the comment section below.