Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
The summer is already upon us and we found 21 DIY inspiring ideas for planters you can make yourself with a little imagination and of course, a touch of inspiration. You can use a wide array of objects you can find around the household or easily come by. We have selected the easy to do and free or very low cost involving ideas that you can apply without spending a ton of money or feel the need of sophisticated and expensive tools.
From old driftwood logs, the multipurpose pallets we know and love, used tires and even an old teapot, with a little vision, numerous objects that you would not give a second glance to, can transform in your hands and become beautiful planters in which new, young, fresh life can sprout and grow and flower. Just this argument alone, that you are taking an object deemed obsolete and at the end of its useful life and give it a new purpose and meaning, exactly like Mother Nature reuses all its resources and lets nothing go to waste, should be enough to get you excited and ready to get going with these easy DIY Inspiring Ideas for planters you can start beautifying your household with right away.
DIY Inspiring Ideas for Planters
- DIY Inspiring Ideas for Planters
- 1. Driftwood Log Converted Planter
- 2. A beautiful way to recycle an used tire
- 3. Pallet to Planter in a few easy steps
- 4. Inspiring use of an old teapot
- 5. Don`t throw away old glass jars
- 6. An old barrel + a little imagination
- 7. The Book of Life
- 8. Reconfiguring Pallets For The Win
- 9. Stylish DIY cement planters
- 10. Just use your imagination
- 11. Concrete can be art too
- 12. An easy DIY planter for hanging plants
- 13. Space efficient DIY beautiful wooden planter
- 14. Just imaginatively rearranging some leftover hollow bricks
- 15. Some old wood, a few nails and a hammer
- 16. Concrete can be versatile
- 17. Simple and beautiful
- 18. The devil is in the details
- 19. Getting creative with rope
- 20. Tres chic !
- 21. Concrete planters. Easy DIY.