Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
By definition, coasters are small beverage or cup holders that protect a table surface from scratches or unsightly marks usually left by beverages. These drink coasters are made of wood, cork, marble and cloth, but there are also other materials used for coasters. Though there are bountiful selections in stores for these small protectors, creating one is a brilliant and economical choice. The design can be as simple or as extravagant as needed without compromising the purpose of these DIY coasters. Check out the best design that will work well with you from these selections of cup coasters presented below.
1. no sweat diy mini pallet coasters
A wood pallet is lovely in all sizes, even in small ones. These mini pallet coasters capture the same beauty of regular wood pallet while giving the perfect protection for the table against scratches and stains by slightly elevating a cup or a beverage. This DIY project is also easy to make and can be painted or you can just settle with its natural color.
2. enjoy heavenly mix of colors with a marble coaster
A colorful mix in playful swirls creates a marbling effect that will stun everyone. These marble coasters will definitely be a perfect match to colorful decorations inside your home or during fun parties and get togethers.
3. repurpose old or unused mason jar lids
Mason jars are useful and so are the lids. These lids can be painted or left to have a distressed look and will still remain perfect when turned into coasters, perfect for summer days and cold beers.
4. chic and sleek geometric cork coasters
Cork board is a common material used for DIY coasters and making geometric coasters is a splendid idea for a modern home. The design is simple but the combination of colors and lines along with the natural texture of cork can make them stand out.
5 .owl so terrific little mat coasters
Animal printed mat coasters are truly engaging, especially for kids. These cute coasters can bring fun on the table and still match the table and table setup.
6. vintage map coasters for a wanderer
7. simple tile photo coasters for an adorable giveaway
8. simple but captivating diy twig coasters
9. remember the good times in every drink
10. easy coastal rope coasters for a country kitchen
11. fun puzzles on a cork coaster
12. personalized ceramic tile coasters with sharpie and washi tape
13. the perfect beer coasters from beer cardboard boxes
14. gorgeous geode coasters guaranteed to wow guests
15. perfect wood coasters to match the mood
16. glamorous diy marble coasters with gold sharpies
17. diy coaster showing off graceful swirls of color
18. easy diy marble coasters with kaleidoscopic colors
19. easy peasy update on simple wood coasters
20. dreamy botanical wood slices for coasters
21. weaved coaster mats perfect for summer themed homes
Weaved coasters can be bought, but creating one is not a bad idea. In fact, creating these coasters can be fun.
What do you think about the diy coasters selection presented above? Which one is your favorite? Feel free to share your input in the comment section below.