Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Halloween is coming up and DIY projects are taking place all over the world in preparation for this extraordinary celebration. The fall encourages us with its extraordinary colors to start decorating with either simple general DIY autumn wreaths that would stay for the entire season or simply get going with the DIY Halloween ideas. Either way, nothing can stop us from welcoming the fall properly, we have excuse. Today`s guide is supposed to serve you well the entire year, but especially well on holloween in autumn and christmas in the winter. Further on we have presented 25 beautiful and very simple DIY Candle Holders Projects that you can realize in a second by yourself or in a moment of joy with your loved ones. Whether you are going to use them in your own decor or simply gift these simple DIY candle holders, we think it`s worth giving it a try.
1. Scalloped Wooden Block Candle Holders– You can use anything in DIY projects and when simple office supplies get used in the process we get a cozy feel, if we do create something original from a thing on which we stumble every day with boredom, a feel of appurtenance and authenticity joins the project. In the full tutorial you will notice that dot stickers have been used to create a clean scalloped edge around the wooden blocks. With the power drill a small hole has been drill to accommodate the candle. Feel free to experiment and create various shapes sizes and colors, be original, draw inspiration and create your own DIY candle holders project!
2. Stenciled Festive Burlap Candle Holders- Nothing simpler. Find a few festive animals or shapes that you would like to print or grave on a gold like textile, here burlap has been used to accommodate deer and reindeer’s. Deer and burlap? Simply change the print or the color to create the candle holders for Christmas, Halloween, Easter, this candle holders project can cover you all year long.
3. Whimsical Simplicitason Jar Lanterns-Simple, clear and whimsical mason jar lanterns that will evoke coziness and warmth, especially when topped with a sprig of dried lavender or a catchy seasonal pine! You can use a piece of leather to act as a strap and move with the jar wherever you need too, maybe go trick and treat or welcome guests with style!
4. Sculptural Glamorous Spice Mill Candle Holder– These have been IKEA spice mills if you can believe it, this is a very simple project that will surely amaze your guests. You simply have to try this one.
5. Shinny Glitter Votive Holder – Sparkly and shiny solutions are ideal for some. With a few of these gold glitter votive candle holders by the chimney or coffee table you will surely exude a touch of glamour and luxury.
6. Textured Lace Cement Votives– A mix of concrete and lace is a mix between something extremely delicate, sensible, and full of substance and something rough, dense and massive, an extraordinary contrast with a superb end product . You can easily consider them heavy duty if you think at the material but at a close up your realize that the in-depth details that are texturing the object. Whether these will reside on a wooden table, a glass coffee table or on the chimney, they will surely make a statement for themselves.
7. Sculptural Copper Candleholder If you have a little muscle you can go through this project, a highly sculptural item that will surely enhance your dinning table as a centerpiece. Use pliers to bend the copper pipe around a circular base and there you have it!
8. Mystical Constellation Votives – These are rather special, they add more drama, they are very romantic and they should be probably enjoy in two at a romantic dinner with ambient light only. They are cozy, warm and magic!
9. Original Elegant Cut Paper Candle Holders – These Paper Candle Holders sure are special, easy to made and personal, a magnificent way to upgrade plan glass candle holders. Just take a classic A4 paper, cut a U shape with the exacto knife or scalper and use double stick tape to wrap it up. Simple, efficient and graphic. Make sure that the piece of paper is impossible to light up and create a fire hazard, use small candles only as showcased above.
10. Smooth Paper Candle Wraps– Following the same thread of thought as the solution above, this paper candle wears a simple motif that you simply adore. Any A4 printed paper can become your candle wrap. This means that basically you have infinite possibilities.
11. Graphic Sculptural Wooden Dipped Candle Holdere Wearing an Elegant Teal Tone– Some of us have bought wooden eggs for easter, aiming to prank everyone by painting them, most of us have never used them. If that is the case and you feel artsy-craftsy you can transformed them in sculptural candle holders. The example showcased in mint teal is highly graphic, suitable for any interior design.
12. Birthday Candle Block Wearing Pink – This is a DIY solution that takes away the fun of blowing in the candles placed on the cake, indeed, but for some high maintenance individuals it might be exactly what we need. Simple, clean and graphic, just find the color that you or the celebrated individual loves.
13.Unique Painted Votives – Simply scribble watery paint on the insidings of a clear glass votives to obtain this dramatic artsy look, do not stop until you obtain the exact result that you desire.
14. Textured Concrete Votive Holder – You can create this small piece wherever you like. It will look interesting in a modern office or minimalist loft. You can mirror it on a glass coffee table for a dramatic look or embed it in beautiful succulents to complement it.
15. Mercury Candle Holder – Simple glassware has never been so graphic. A mercury glass DIY project sounds for most of us incredibly hard to do, follow the link and you will notice that everything you need is a simple tube of spray paint.
16. Neat Small Clay Candle Holders – The advantage here is that you can create how many candle holders you need. Unlike most DIY project you are not using an existing item. Perfect for a small formal event or a large wedding they can also be made out of pre-colored oven bake clay that would add a touch of color and brightness to the table setting.
17. Massive Wood Votive Holders This is one of the most extraordinary ideas presented in our guide, it doesn’t take you much time to find a decent sized wood blank in which you can start carving. This will become an extraordinary focal point wherever you place it, whether you want maintain the wood texture sharp or antique the piece creatively you can’t go wrong!
18. Versatile Candle Holder Wrapped in Rope Sensible or rustic, however you see it this DIY project can fit pretty much everywhere, especially complemented by a white massive candle that will contrast the dense texture of the rope with it`s impeccable volume. In the image showcased above the support that has been used was once a cardboard core of painters tape.
19. Industrial Candle Holder Copper Pipe Ensemble– You already know that the home depot and the hardware stores are two drops of heaven. This neat copper candelabra has been realized out of copper pipes and connection pieces that you should be able to find any proffesional store.
20. Photography Film Negative Candle Holders – Happily we know what preceded the digital photography of which we make use now. If you have a few negatives around your home you can create some unique votive pieces, the candle flame will light up old memories back to life magnificently.
21. Dark Wood Texture Intensifying a Block Candle Holder: Recycle everything! Have a piece of wood just tossed somewhere in a corner? Use it as a candle holder after you have carefully cleaned and scrubbed it and make it look vintage chic.
22. Antler Shed Candle Holders: Antlers are not that common but if you happen to own a pair, try matching it with some copper and voila! A beautiful quite peculiar candle holder.
23. Ice Cube Tray Votive Holders: Use silicone ice cube trays to make plastic candle holder. You can even mix the colors or paint them at the end for a more elegant and personal touch..
24. Tree Slice Candle Holder: Chalkboard paint tree slice candle holders, anyone? Why not?
25. Cathrineholm Candle Holders: Add colorful paper to glass candle holder and cut them in beautiful shapes ti let the light shine through.