Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
From time to time we just feel the need to renew or change something in our home, the need to simply refresh. This time of the year especially, getting bored inside our homes thanks to the freezing cold outside, we start to notice things that do not really work in our space. Further on more than 33 clever diy upgrades to make to your home have been featured; all of them are solving problems or enhancing functionality in a great manner and we really think that they will help. Take a look and leave your feedback below.
1.Mailbox Library That Shares Knowledge
Tutorial can be found here.
2. Upgrade Your Shower Head With Something Spectacular
$159 from Zoe Industries.
3. Remove Your Fake Drawers and Make Them Functional
The socket inside the drawer or the hidden socket behind a fake drawer are exemplary.
[Photo: Hastings Tile and Bath]
4. Create in-counter storage for bread, vegetables or fruits
5. Save Counter Space With Foldable Vertical Drying Racks
6. Cut a Regular Door Into Dutch Half Doors
In this manner you are able to supervise your kids or your pets with ease, controlling their movement. DIY for this project here.
7. Toilet Seat Tabs For Each Family Member
8. Graphic Heat Sensing Shower Tiles
9. Recycle an Old Table Into a Small Shelf in the Bathroom to Create Storage
10. Recessed Outlets That Allow The Furniture To Hug The Wall
11. Additional Outlets in Drawers
12. Additional Outlets Underneath the Kitchen Cabinets
13. Upgrade The Aesthetic Values With Aluminium Contact Paper or Stainless Steel
14. Slide Out Drawers For Condiments and Bottles
15. A Garage Adjacent to Your Pantry or Kitchen Can Have a Small Door For Easy Access
You can stop carrying heavy loads around the house.
16. Porthole or Tunnel That Connects the Play Room With the Bedroom
You can connect two bedrooms or the one bedroom with the play room. Your kid will simply love it.
17. A Long Shelf in The Hallway Adding Dinamicity
18. Replace Bunk Beds with Murphy Bedrooms to Enhance Functionality
19. Add a Simple Outdoor Shower and Enjoy a Shower Outdoors in the Summer
20. Compleat Dead Spaces With Cabinets
It enhances functionality in a beautiful manner.
21.Upgrade Your House Numbers With a Modern Font
22. Mark the Bathroom With Signs for Guests
23. Create a Window Seat
24. Animate Your Front Porch or Back Porch With a Chandelier
25. Hide Appliances in Cabinets For a Clutter Free Kitchen
26. Use Smart Disposal Piercings on The Kitchen Counter or on Two Drawers
27. Add a Pet Wash Space in the Mudroom or Half Bathroom
28. Mimic a Skylight With a Sun Tunnel
A certified roofer is required for install but they are extremely beautiful and functional.
30. Stools Folding Into The Bar Can Save a Lot of Space
31. Build Drawers Into Wasted Space
32. Populate a Wall With Mirrors To Reflect Light
33. Finish Off the Foundation of Your Home With Stone
It gives it a far more high end look and the exterior of the home should be as important as the exterior.
What do you think about these Clever DIY Upgrades To Make To Your Home? We would love to hear your opinion in the comment section below.