Be it spring or autumn, there is never a good time for deep cleaning, yet it is a process we all must undertake for a healthier, safer environment to live in. Or just call house cleaners Brisbane – We Clean, You Relax – Maid Easy. Offering attention to certain areas is important, insisting on the bathroom and kitchen areas as well as properly dusting and cleaning linens and all the fabrics you have around the house.Let’s take a loot at some deep cleaning tricks and ideas for the entire house meant to speed up the dreaded process.
1. apply vinegar on paper towels and use them to remove buildup from all your faucets
Allow the towels to sit for a few hours on the faucets before rinsing them. Read the full how-to here.
2. use bleach to deep clean your shower curtain
Andhal / Getty Images / Via thinkstockphotos.com
Germs and mold will most certainly gather up in your shower curtain, make sure you clean them periodically.
3. after every three uses wash your towels
Use a disinfecting cycle n your washing machine or bleach to properly clean the towels.
4. apply bleach-soaked cotton coil on the mildew in your bathtub
Natalie Brown / BuzzFeed
Natalie Brown / BuzzFeed
5. spray down bleach on your shower door’s tracks
6. give your shower head a proper vinegar bath
Use the plastic bag trick to periodically clean your shower head.
7. the shower glass can be removed with an acidic cleaner
Use the recipe Here to create your own cleaner, bleach free.
8. remove rust stains using a half of lemon dipped in salt
The lemon’s acidity will do wonders on all those hard removing stains.
9. clean the siphons of your toilet
Use duck tape and vinegar to clean them.Read the full tutorial on how to make this work here.
10. use Barkeeper’s Friend to revive the kitchen sink
11. deep CLEAN the microwave by Microwaving a bowl of lemons and water
12. fill a bag with AMMONIA and place the stove burners in them for the night
Use ammonia in well ventilated spaces. Here’s the tutorial.
13. for electric stove burners apply some elbow grease
14. apply baking soda to a glass COOK-TOP, a wet towel than allow the mixture to sit before removing it all away
Cheap, easy and effective.
15. remove grease and stains from the oven glass by using a melamine sponge
16. remove greasy dust with mineral oil
If you are keen on deep cleaning try the method presented Here.
17. remove odors from a fabric couch by sprinkling baking soda than vacuuming it
18. use a lint roller to remove dust form lampshades
19. wash your own rugs with laundry soap and water and save money
20. use a coffee filter to remove dust from your tv screen
It’s an easy cheap method for removing dust.
21. to remove dust from electronics use a microfiber cloth, the n use compressed air to get all the dust out of the crevices
22. never forget to regularly wash your pillows
Use this tutorial to have deep cleaned healthy pillows.
23. diy reusable cleaning wipes are a must craft
Use them to clean all sorts of surfaces.
24. clean the fan blades using a pillow case
25. clean your air vents in the dishwasher
Careful on plastics, avoid high water temperatures.
26. keep your floors spotless
27. bleach all the grout from around the house
28. a pair of tongs and a couple of microfiber cloths will help you dust your blinds
Apply a cleaner on the cloths to speed up the process and avoid the spreading of the dust in the entire room.
29. use a lint-free rag and a window cleaner to thoroughly clean the glass and the frame as well
Find a DIY cleaner recipe Here.
30. remember to Sanitize and clean your vacuum cleaner
31. run vinegar through the washing machine to clean it and remove smells
You can use bleach as well before applying vinegar.
32. clean under the seal of your front loading washing machine
33. clean your garage trash cans properly
34. apply vinegar than baking soda to clean your iron
a href=”http://www.thriftyandchic.com/2013/08/how-to-clean-iron-with-vinegar-and_6.html” target=”_blank”>thriftyandchic.com
Use the treatments individual, do not mix the substances.
35. remove oil stains from the driveway
Here you can find several methods of doing just that.
36. apply diluted detergent to your basement wall and scrub to REMOVE mold
Kelly Lawrence / Demand Media / Via ehow.com
37. give your patio furniture a good scrub
Feel free to share your feedback on the topic of deep cleaning in the comment section below.