We all loved chalk and the chalk board when we were little. The fact that we could wipe everything up with our bare hands mesmerized us and made us want to go to kindergarten. That is why we thought about chalk paint projects that can truly improve your home and bring a little bit of that childhood back into your lives. The process of using a chalk paint is really easy and the results and its uses are wonderful. Your little ones would love to have a wall in their room where they can draw and write all day long. And you could also use a chalkboard in your kitchen for those hard to remember receipts or your grocery list or even in the pantry to keep things thigh and organized all the time. The ideas are multiple and all are fun and easy to apply. You can even make your very own chalk paint using 3 simple ingredients. Enjoy our collection and feel free to comment in the section below or on our social platforms.
How to use chalk paint in 4 easy steps:
Step 1: Prepare the Surface
Once you’ve selected the space for your chalkboard, clean the surface completely and repair any protruding nails or other imperfections. Some surfaces may require a primer or additional preparation:
Shiny metal surfaces should be lightly sanded before the chalkboard paint is applied.
Step 2: Tape Off the Area to Be Painted
Mark the space you intend to paint with painter’s tape.
Step 3: Apply the Paint
Using a brush or roller, apply the chalkboard paint within the taped-off area.
Step 4: Ensure Lasting Durability
Let the paint to rest and dry for 3 days before using it. First thing, rub the hole surface with a piece of white chalk. When you want to erase the chalkboard, use a paper towel or a damp cloth and not a chalkboard eraser to ensure a longer lasting of the paint.
2.Chalk painted mason jars
3. Chalk painted cardboard farmes
4.Chalkboard drawn bed headboard
5. Chalkboard painted fridge
6. Organize your pantry!
7. Keep count of your herbs
8. Transform your crockpot
9. Remember your grocery list
10. Cute bathroom messages
11. Chalkboard table numbers
12. Chalkboard drawn frames
13. Leave morning messages on your chalkboard headboard
14. Assign drinks with chalk paint
15. Chalkboard organizer
16. Chalkboard recycled old bottles
17. Chalkboard paint anniversary signs
18. Organize organize organize
19. Keep track of measurement equivalents
20. Keep track of your drawer’s insides
21. Make yourself a cheese serving trail
22. Draw your own time
23. Keep scores of your games
24. Make a do not disturb sign
25. Assign daily chores
26. Personalize your gifts
27. Personalize everything
28. DIY chalkboard notebook
29. Organize your kitchen
30. Chalkboard paint labels
31. Or chalkboard wall art
32. Big wall calendar
33. Or the classic chalkboard
34. Decorate your candle holders
35. Or leave yourself messages
36. Make coasters from logs and chalk paint
37. Welcome your guests properly
38.Revive old furniture with chalkboard paint