Spring is here and all that weekend gardening begins. We have searched for a collection of e Genius Budget Backyard DIY Projects you will find appealing and exciting and appropriate for this wonderful season. We don’t know about you, but manual labor in the garden gives us an immense satisfaction. The idea of planting something and watching it grow and transform under your eyes is amazing. We also encourage you to start recycling tree logs and wooden pallets into outdoor patio furniture in the hopes of empowering our green ecological movement. How does your garden look like? Would you try any of these projects and apply them to your own backyard? We would love to hear your opinion in the comment section placed at the end of this article and on our social platforms. Garden away!
Read next : 24 Insanely Creative DIY Garden Container Projects That Will Beautify Your Backyard Landscaping
1.Keep mosquitoes away with lemongrass
2. Fill a waterproof frame with flat stones and rinse your feet in it
3.Add solar lights to your old chandelier and hang it in your garden for a glamorous effect
4. Use mirrors placed on your garden fence to enlarge your backyard
5. Spray looking-glass paint on rocks and add them to your garden
6. Revamp an old chair into a garden swing
7. Or use a skateboard
8. Use a wooden pallet and some rope to create a family swing
9.Have fun with a rock climbing wall
Instructions here using wall grips purchased from eBay.
10. Add glow in the dark paint to your garden planters
11. Use sedum sarmentosum plant to fast cover your ground
It blooms in June with yellow flowers.
12. Add rainbow fire crystals to your fire pit in special evenings
13. Add stakes to the ground to make a trio of hammocks.
14. Create a giant Scrabble game in your garden
15. Giant water bed? Why not.
16. A tarp and sprinkler to create a splash pad
17. Obstacle course in your garden with rope.
18. Play nighttime ring toss with glow in the dark bracelets.
19. Bowling action with glow in the dark water bottles.
20. Placemats + fabric waterproofing spray
Get the directions here.
21. Logs and re-purposed wooden salad bowls.
Get this DIY here.
22. Add color to your garden stones.
23. Use wine bottles as flower vases and hang them from your fence.
24. Add colored spray paint to your garden chairs for a cheerful effect.
Go here and find out how to find out the best way to paint garden furniture.
25. Buy a camping grill and throw some parties this summer.
Get it here for $29.99–39.99.