Wooden pallets are a wonderful resource, capable of replacing newly bought materials and save you money in the process. We at Homesthetics love to approach eco-green projects which revolve around recycling and upcycling wooden pallets or crates and transforming them into wonderful elegant rustic works of art.By adding a layer of fresh paint in bright hues or simply cleaning them up and leaving them be you get a wonderful lasting raw material capable of creating diverse pieces of furniture and decorative items as well.
Through simplicity and a little bit of work you can obtain an entire home’s furniture with little effort. Try and treat the projects with care and attention in order to obtain those wonderful designs you are seeking for.Try and keep things as much as possible natural and raw and combine recycled wooden pallets with natural stone, huge decorative rocks and plain pure white textures to give them a powerful contrast. Create a wonderful pallet bed and keep a Scandinavian style to your bedroom and a relaxed light atmosphere. Add a stony massive sink to a wonderful wooden pallet created counter top and transform your bathroom into a spa. Add warmth and coziness to your living room with a handmade wooden boards lighting fixture and complete a rustic ambient. Add succulents to a wooden pallet and create a vertical garden fitting to your needs in the kitchen. Add herbs and keep them within your reach.
- High quality smooth finish wooden shape
- Create unique items for yourself or to give as gifts
- Personalize for that perfect gift
- Super projects start with super surfaces
- Holds up to 1000 lbs
- Bacterial Proof - Can not support insect life. Resist mold
- 2'x 4' x 2" Lightweight - only 8 1/2 lbs
- Easy to Maintain - Simple hose or clean with disinfectant of...
- Use this wooden piece to create a beautiful and unique...
- One 11x11 inch rustic pallet
- Customize with paint, stain and more
- It is a blank slate
We have selected below a collection of 60 Beautiful Inspirational Ideas On How To Recycle Wooden Pallets from which you could choose your next DIY project. We invite you to take a glance at their creativity and to leave your valuable feedback in the comment section placed at the end of the gallery. Enjoy!