Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
If you are going to host a lot of brunches and lunches this summer and looking for an easily-prepared food that is also liked by everyone, then there might be no better option than hot dogs. But there is one thing you need to take care of while setting hot dogs as the main course i.e. their nonstop supply to the dining counter.
This is where you will find a hot dog roller very handy. This simple appliance can help you in making a stock of hog dogs in one go in the most hassle-free manner. This machine is so easy to use that even guests won’t mind in helping themselves for a fresh juicy hot dog.
Apart from that, you can also get a hot dog roller for your roadside food kiosk to streamline operations and for serving more customers in lesser time.
Here, we are going to review 10 of the best hot dog rollers that are available in the market right now. Read on if you are looking to ease off your home or commercial hot dog preparation efforts. The numbering of the below titles is just for reading convenience and doesn’t indicate any preferential order.
Best Hot Dog Rollers
- Best Hot Dog Rollers
- 1. Nostalgia HDR565 Hot Dog Roller and Bun Warmer — Complete Hot Dog Maker
- 2. Olde Midway Electric Hot Dog Roller — Light Commercial-Grade Hot Dog Roller
- 3. Nostalgia HDS248COKE Coca-Cola Hot Dog Steamer — Best Hot Dog Steamer on the Block
- 4. Olde Midway Roller Grill Cooker Machine — A Heavy-Duty Commercial-Grade Hot Dog Roller
- 5. Olde Midway Electric Grill Cooker — Easy-to-Use Commercial Hot Dog Roller
- 6. Safstar Electric Grilling Cooker — Best for Commercial and Home Use
- 7. RollerDog Big 18 — Best Hot Dog Roller for Small-Scale Commercial Use
- 8. Nostalgia HDR565COKE Roller and Bun Warmer — The Best Family Hot Dog Roller
- 9. Great Northern Commercial Roller Grilling Machine — Commercial-Grade Roller
- 10. Great Northern Roller — An All-Around Hot Dog Roller
This canopy style Hot Dog Roller and Bun Warmer by Nostalgia is one of the most sought-after dog makers in the market right now. This convenient countertop unit can prepare eight standard 4” hot dogs at once. With the auto-rotating platform and adjustable heat settings, you don’t need to stand on the machine all the time.
- Great style & great taste: retro-looking hot dog Roller...
- Stainless steel rollers: five continuously rotating...
- Canopy bun warmer: the bun warmer holds up to 6 buns at a...
- Adjustable settings: simple on/off control and an adjustable...
Put the sausages on the grates, power the machine on, adjust the heat and you are good to go. While preparing the patties of your hot dog sandwiches, you can also use the machine to warm up the buns. The warmer enclosed in the canopy can warm 6 buns at a time.
Take out a warm soft bun from the canopy, pick up a perfectly cooked juicy sausage from the rollers, put it in a sandwich with your preferred sauces and here is your hot dog treat. As you can see, Nostalgia HDTR565 is a complete hot dog maker.
If you are mulling over setting up a hot dog stall, then we would recommend this commercial-grade electric hot dog roller for your consideration. Olde Midway Electric Hot Dog Roller has a large base fitted with seven non-stick rollers that can prepare 18 hot dogs at a time. And not just hot dogs, you can use the machine to cook all sorts of sausages, bratwursts, and taquitos.
- Commercial-grade: Constructed of high-quality stainless...
- Dual-temperature controls: Easy-to-use design has the power...
- Thorough, even cooking: 7 stainless steel non-stick rollers...
- Clean & convenient design: Cook and grill almost anywhere,...
You can even put frozen hot dogs directly on the rollers for successively defrosting and cooking them. Apart from offering this large cooking platform, Olde Hot Dog Roller also is best suited for commercial operation because it is fitted with dual-temperature control i.e. you can adjust different temperatures for front and back rollers.
Keep the back rollers on maximum heat for cooking meanwhile have low heat on front rollers to keep the dogs hot for serving. With a built-in fuse and non-slip base, the manufacturer has ensured that you can use this hot dog roller easily and safely.
This Nostalgia product is an interesting hot dog making machine. Instead of rolling the hot dogs, it heats them through uniform steam. With a shape of an icebox and draped in Coco-Cola colors and logo, it doesn’t look like a steamer that can prepare 24 hot dogs and heat 12 buns in a single go. Its portable body along with cool-touch handles and easily assemble/dissemble mechanism ensures the most convenient large-scale hot dog preparation.
- Great style & great taste: diner-style hot dog steamer cooks...
- Bun warming tray: The bun warmer holds up to 12 buns at a...
- Easy-to-use: 3-position cooking dial (high, Warm and off)...
- Water level window: The easy-view water level window ensures...
Whether it’s a big family/ work trip or a mobile food shop, Coca-Cola Hot Dog Steamer can come very useful for getting those universally loved link-sausage sandwiches ready. Apart from water, you can also use beers and ciders for the steam. The easy-to-read water level window is there so you can keep interrupting steam in the chamber.
This Olde Midway Hot Dog Roller is a bigger and better version of what we have reviewed earlier. It is fitted with a more powerful grill and more number of rollers. If you’re scaling up your hot dog joint, then this machine can help you with it.
- Commercial-grade: constructed of high-quality stainless...
- Dual-temperature controls: easy-to-use design has the power...
- Thorough, even cooking: 11 stainless steel non-stick rollers...
- Clean & convenient design: cook and grill almost anywhere,...
The 11 auto-rotating rollers operating at 1200-watt power can deliver you 30 standard-size hot dogs in a single go. Moreover, this commercial-grade Olde Midway Electric Hot Dog Roller also comes with dual temperature control so you can simultaneously grill and serve the piping hot dog sandwiches.
The roller platform of the machine is fitted with a glass lid to keep the hot dog preparation more hygienic.
If you are looking to add hot dogs to your eatery menu and looking for something cost-effective and easy-to-use then get Olde Midway Electric 18 Hot Dog 7 Roller Grill Cooker. It’s the similar version that we have earlier discussed but come with a glass cover to give your hot dog station a more neat and professional look.
- M Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you...
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris...
- Protective rubber toe cap
Moreover, it is also fitted with a stainless steel drip tray so you can easily clean the machine by the end of the day. With non-skid rubber base and built-in fuse that prevents overheating, even people who don’t have much experience of large-scale grilling can easily use this machine.
Lastly, the dual temperature control ensures you can continuously grill hot dogs while keeping some of them on the front rollers hot and ready to serve.
Safstar Electric Hot dog Grilling Cooker has the configuration of Olde Midways’ standard machine. It comes with seven nonstick auto-rotating rollers with dual temperature control. It is also covered with a glass lid and has a non-skid rubber base.
- 【Non-Stick Rollers】All 7 premium Grade and Non-Stick...
- 【Separate Temperature Controls】Front and rear controls...
- 【Commercial Quality】Perfect for both commercial and...
- 【Powerful and Safe to Use】Loaded with safety features,...
The notable difference in this hot dog roller and we will also call its USP is its inbuilt cooling system. The heating in any grilling machine also takes a toll on its parts over a long period of use. Safstar has taken care of this aspect by designing their grill with a robust porous heat dissipation system. It ensures the internal temperature of the machine remains below harmful levels.
This preventive measure helps in extending the service life of the hot dog grill.
This is another 7-roller hot dog maker comes in that typical tray style. Its capacity of preparing 18 hot dogs in a single go is equally ideal for small-scale commercial use and large family gatherings. Apart from hot dogs, you can use it to prepare all different bratwursts and sausages of different thicknesses and recipes.
- Power: 1050 watts,voltage: 110V/60 Hertz
- Note: The protective guard is sold separately.
The front and rear temperature control allows you to use the roller for both preparing and warming up the hot dogs. The non-skid rubber makes sure you can use it on all sorts of kitchen counters and tabletops without worrying about scratches and skids.
RollerDog Stainless Steel Hot Dog Roller is also fitted with a drip tray. Without it, cleaning the cooking mess becomes a bit difficult. You can also order a protective guard along with the machine to keep your food and appliance safe while using it outdoors.
This hot dog maker is the cross of the two earlier reviewed machines of Nostalgia. It is actually a canopy-style hot dog roller but with that quintessential Coca Cola aesthetics. The machine is fitted with four auto-rotating rollers that can make eight standard-size hot dogs at a time.
- Cooks up to 8 regular-size or 4 foot-long hot dogs at a time
- Continuously rotating stainless steel rollers cook hot dogs
- Bun warmer in canopy holds up to 6 buns at a time
- Adjustable heat settings
Meanwhile, you can give a little heat to the buns in the upper canopy box. You can put six buns in the canopy. With a single temperature adjustment knob and automatic movement of rollers, preparing a hot dog can’t get easier than that.
Nostalgia has exclusively designed this hot dog roller for family indulgences. With the nominal weight of just over 5 pounds, this hot dog maker is really easy to take on RVs and other camping excursions.
Great Northern Commercial Roller Grilling Machine is another commercial-grade hot dog maker. It’s fitted with a powerful grilling machine rated at 1650 watts. The 11 non-stick auto-rotating rollers can help you in preparing 10 lines of hot dogs with 3 pieces in each row in one go.
- office product
- home office
- student chair
Like any good commercial-grade hot dog roller, it comes with dual temperature control for front and rear rollers to help you in simultaneously preparing and serving. Moreover, the non-skid rubber base and built-in fuse make the use of Great Northern Roller Grilling Machine pretty much safer.
This is a smaller Great Northern Hot dog Roller designed to be served in both commercial and residential settings. It is fitted with seven 360-degree automatically rotating nonstick rollers that can prepare 18 standard hot dogs at once. The griller is also sized down to 1400 watts. Both sides of the roller have heat dissipation chambers, which extends the operating life of the machine.
- Stainless steel
- 1-year limited warranty
- Commercial quality
- Slow rolling grill. Perfect for commerical or home use
Whether you want to get a hot dog maker for your large family/friend gatherings or looking to add one more item to your restaurant menu, Great Northern 18 Hot dog Roller is perfect for you. The machine enjoys the tag of Amazon’s Choice due to its equal popularity among both commercial and non-commercial users.
This list of 10 of the best hog dog rollers put enough option in front of you to pick the most suitable dog maker for your commercial and residential needs, which one would fit you?