Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
We slowly start to feel the Christmas spirit entering our bones and shaping a enthusiastic smile when we drink a hot chocolate or see Christmas themed items in supermarkets already. The first snow already dropped in a few countries, melting our hearts and generating an extraordinary feel of happiness, joy and coziness. The first snow here in the Homesthetics Studio determined us to post an extraordinary yet simple to do DIY Paper Snowflake Project meant to continue the magnificent magic of the first snow in the interior design. This article will show you how to create paper snowflakes in both 2d and 3d through different creative and simple methods. We invite you to invite your loved ones into and experience these superb moments in their company.
The simple DIY Snowflake Project can really shape an interior or a Christmas tree. You can make them in any size, out of any material, from old colorful magazines to burlap. Get creative and start with a simple sheet of paper .
Item required for the diy snowflake project:
-eight sheets of paper able to fold and curve
-a pair of scissors
1. Start with one sheet of paper on which you will fold the bottom edge to the left and crease.
2. Now simply cut off the top strip to make a square out of your piece.
3. Next fold the top corner down.
4. Attempt and succeed to rotate it half way.
5. Cut at the folded ends through both layers.
6. Open the ensemble completely and fold the creases-side down.
7. Pick the smallest flaps and fold them in, making them overlap. Tape them and turn the paper over.
8. Now fold the medium flaps and overlap thep as you’ve done previously, taping them in the end. Turn it over again.
9.The largest flaps are next, overlap them and tape them into place.
Simple enough right? Now repeat this process seven times.
10.No simply staple the piece one next to each other in this mesmerizing 3d snowflake project.
11.To increase the strength of the snowflake further on, staple the center of the pieces into a ring.
12. Make a hole at the top and attach a cord to hang the little fella.
These is a 3d very simple piece that can be done multiple times, in multiple colors to populate your christmas tree or decor a gift or studio. Further on we will showcase more methods of making 2d pieces of snowflakes.
To complete a 2d DIY Snowflake Project simply follow the folding showcased above and cut the paper as shown. Unfolding the paper will be magic, simply extraordinary.
We would love to hear your opinion on these crafts ideas and the first snow.