Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Spring is upon us and with it comes the deep-buried desires of improving and remodeling our homes. Because, lets face it, we are never fully satisfied with our selves and our homes and there can always be room for improvement. Therefor, we’ve decided to present you some interesting DIY ideas that can truly make a difference in your mansion.
1. Use the remaining space underneath your staircase. Transform this extra space in storage room or simply let your children arrange their own private fortress. Its a fun way to entertain them as well as a good solution for saving space.
2. Bring a little warmth and light into your bathroom by transforming the wall that separates your bathroom and your bedroom and placing a double sided fireplace.The resulted effect will be an impressive one, uniting thus two spaces where intimacy and coziness should always be present.
3. Make your very one customized shower room by modelling after your own shape and taste a sitting area where you can lay and relax while showering at the same time. A similar idea was presented by Dornbracht and their Horizontal Shower.
4. Create a wine bottle deposit underneath your staircase. If you can’t count yourself among the lucky ones with a big mansion and a wine cellar you can create a wine rack by yourself underneath your staircase and dress it up in glass and with special lighting to impress and create something unique and practical at the same time.
5. Live in an apartment and don’t have a staircase to use? Why not create a wine shelf right under your kitchen island? Its practical and in reach, not to mention interesting.
6.Create secret room underneath your staircase. Secret room have always been a dream of mine since I was a child. And if you share the same desire and want a quiet place just for you this is quite an interesting and appealing solution.
7.Another childhood dream was having in your backyard a tree-house. But who says you must be a child to have such dreams! Create a bigger, better house tree and use is as a studio or a guest house.
8. Everyone knows and loves a sunken sitting area. Its comfortable and creates a united space where everyone can interact properly with the person involved in a discussion.Not to mention it looks comfortable too.
9. Own a house with more than enough level height? Why not place a net over it and make it a relaxing spot and quite an intriguing place in your home as well. Children are guaranteed to love it.
10, And last but not least, make use of all the space you have and camouflage storage room underneath a raised wooden deck in your. All storage room is welcomed in a home, especially if your family is numerous.