We all deserve a small corner just for ourselves, a place where you can disconnect and be yourself. Creating such a place could seem like a challenge, especially if you are dealing with a small apartment but you’ve got the solution within your reach: your balcony. Turning it into a wonderful green oasis, a place of supreme relaxation in any season is such an easy job that won’t require much from you but care and attention for your beloved green plants. There are a few things to be taken into consideration so we have come up with a list of 10 ideas that will help you transform your balcony into that dreamy place designed especially for you, all double in a weekend with little effort from your behalf. We invite you to browse through the gallery and to leave your valuable feedback in the comment section below.
1.Start with the flooring-we recommend wooden tiles which add warmth and coziness to any place
2. Choose a corner of your balcony and turn it into a sitting area where you can relax
3. Lighting is utterly important so choose dim lighting sources like string lights or candles to add a little bit of mystery to your oasis
4. You need a coffee table to complete the ensemble
5. Don’t be afraid of using a drop of color into your uniform decor
6. Plant aromatic herbs and spices for a scented experience
7. Be creative with your flower pots and improvise
8. You could even add a small pond to your balcony
9. Terrariums look wonderful on a wooden coffee table
10. Accessorize your decor to complete the scenery
What is your take on these beautiful simple ideas? How does your dream corner look like? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.