Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Fall is such a creative season, filled with promise and possibilities.Even though the end of summer nights will be missed by most of us, cozening up with a fluffy blanket whilst sipping on a hot cup of cocoa during a rainy evening is the perfect recipe for peace and relaxation. Infuse the autumn spirit into your home by putting all those saved up crafts and projects to action and transforming your summer home into a fall delight. Gather up pine-cones, acorns, pumpkin, knit your own blanket, create incredibly delicate and beautiful centerpieces, use herbs to make your own candles, in a word, cozy up the entire household with your own diy projects and creative inspiring ideas. We have curated a short list of such wonderful ideas meant to inspire and offer support in all creative endeavors. Enjoy!
1. knit your own cozy fluffy blanket for fall evenings
2. transform an old SWEATER into something cute and cozy
3. recyle an old piece of wood into a rustic clock
4. use pallet wood to create boxes for your pumpkin fall decor
5. a wooden ladder, twigs and string lights form a cozy rustic lighting fixture
6. simple SCANDINAVIAN inspired centerpieces will add glamour
7. copper spray paint can transform simple leaves into elegant garlands
8. acorns should be part of fall crafts
9. use pastel paint to add a feminine touch to pumpkin decor
10. treat your family with handmade cozy slippers
11. use ESSENTIAL oils and reed to make magical DIFFUSERS
12. gather up all the pine-cones you can find and create wonderful decorations
13. create your own herb infused mason jar candles
14. wooden logs can be used as candleholders
15. use WOODEN CLOTHESPINS to form the most BEAUTIFUL tree ornaments
16. rope and mod podge are used to create cozy yarn garlands
17. create elegant cozy centerpieces using twigs PINE CONES and STRING-LIGHTS
18. use driftwood and yarn to create an unique dreamcatcher
19. apple, orange peel, cloves and cinnamon should fill your house
20. bark and string can be composed into elegant wall art pieces
21. crate fall inspired LANTERNS
What do you think about our short fall crafts list? Have you found one you would love to try? Feel free to share your ideas and thoughts in the comment section below.