Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
The harvest is upon us with all its bounty and all its color that beautifully transforms our realm with charm, warmth and joy. To build on this special time of the year we have prepared something uncommon yet full of potential, a gallery that showcases how bales of hay can be an enhancing presence in our home decor from a practical point of view and anesthetic alike. Ingenious bales of hay projects follow arranged as sculptures, bowling alleys, cheap cold frames and many more; cast a glance !
1. Emphasize your bar with the right holiday setting
2. bring the entire fall harvest on the porch
The fall pallet at its best where the colorful leaves simple complement the whole.
Pumpkins and bales of hay work beautifully together.
3. Use bales of hay in landscaping
4. get creative with hay bales sculptures
5. old windows and hay can be used to build a cold frame
6. Use pumpkins and bales of hay in a fall bowling alley
Family time outdoors at its best, enjoy every moment.
7. build outdoor benches with hay, quilt and throw pillows
8. Enjoy sunny days with a swimming pool nestled by bales of hay
9. use bales of hay as natural garden container
10. Scale bales of hay to an entire house
11. use bales of hay in a surreal outdoor event
The natural landscape is simply extraordinary, emphasize it with light and it simply becomes graphic, sculptural. Use it to your advantage to construct fairy-tale-like outdoor settings for special events.
12. Enjoy movie outdoors comfortably on bales of hay
13. Use hay to create the extraordinary
Artistic endeavors can undertake any material, use an inexpensive material for your next local event, adapt and evolve.
What do you think, are bales of hay worthy to appear in your household decor this fall? We would love to hear your opinion on the subject in the comment section below.