Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
If you are having a budget in mind, and want an option that’s well within your price range, yet offers decent features, then you might want to consider the LM6800 Zero Gravity Massage Chair Recliner by Kahuna.
This massage chair indeed is cheaper than many other options available in the market, such as the Inada Dreamwave, which might burn a hole in your pockets.
This article details the specifications, pros, and cons of the model so that you can look through them and decide if this could be the massage recliner perfect for you, regarding both pricing and feature.
- 11/22/19 New Amazon Exclusive Promotion- 2 Years additoinal...
- L-Track massage system, 3 stages of Zero Gravity, Smart body...
- Best warranty service for online massage chair company –...
- Footer Area has dual foot rollers and detachable & washable...
- Kahuna LM6800｜Budget Zero Gravity Massage Chair Reviewed
- Description and Benefits of Kahuna LM 6800 Massage Chair
- Other Specifications
- Pros & Cons of Kahuna LM6800
- Customer Opinion of the Product
- Final Thoughts on the Product
Description and Benefits of Kahuna LM 6800 Massage Chair
Even though the Kahuna’s massage chair is in a cheaper price range than that of others, it takes pride in everything it has to offer. Competing with its expensive counterparts, Kahuna worked hard to provide comfort and deep relaxation to the users through this massage recliner model.
The chair comes with a traditional L-Track design, thus ensuring a complete massage to the back and lower back areas. Unlike the chairs that follow the S-Track design, this massage chair ensures that the massage is done, all the way from the neck to the back, tailbone area and the buttocks.
In addition to that, the massage chair has several other features, with the Yoga and Shiatsu massage features being the most prominent ones. This makes the chair worth giving a try, especially when you want a massage recliner for the basic needs, but you don’t want to go for the options on the higher end of the price spectrum.