When it comes to organic bio products one can never be too careful. Today’s market is mainly based on capitalism and the sole purpose of exceeding monthly charts by selling more and more products to the hungry buyers we have become. In such a situation the best scenario is to take matters into our own hands and return to the sole provider of all the safe fresh ingredients we require on a daily basis which is nature. And with the autumn season in full display these days there is nothing better than an all pumpkin spice soap recipe to fill your home with the rich scents of fall. A natural based organic soap can also become a perfect holiday gift especially because it expresses so much more being handmade and personalized according to your taste.
Required Ingredients and Utensils
soap base- 235g for 6 small soaps
one tsp pumpkin spice mix
one pestle and mortar for grinding and crushing
6 soap molds
PUMPKIN SPICE MIX
cinnamon 1/4 cup
ginger 1 tsp
nutmeg 1 tsp
You want to start by heating up a pan and letting your cloves relive their essential oil before grinding them in the pestle and mortar. Add 1/4 cup of ground cinnamon, 1 tsp of ginger and 1tsp of nutmeg. Mix them all together in the mortar and you’ve got yourself the pumpkin spice mix perfect for autumn. Stare the mixture in an hermetic sealed glass container for future projects.
1. Choose your ESSENTIAL oils properly- cinnamon ginger nutmeg cloves in a wonderland combination
We have chosen to add essential oils and ground spices to the soap base in order to obtain a powerful rich mixture perfect for autumn. To the base of 1 tsp of pumpkin spice mix add 3 drops of cinnamon essential oil, 3 drops of ginger essential oil, 2 drops of cardamom essential oil and 2 drops of cloves essential oil.
2. Grind the cloves after heating them up in order to RELEaSe their oil using a mortar and pestile
3. cinnamon ginger nutmeg all put and mixed together into a wonderful combination
4. prepare your soap base and oils
We chose an organic soap based on coconut oil to preserve things natural. You can even create your base yourself through some simple techniques and ingredients we’ll present you in a future article.
5. cut the soap base into little cubes to help speed the melting process
6. let the soap base melt until it reaches 50 degrees
Keep stirring the mixture until every little piece is melted. Just be careful not to burn the base.
7. the next step is to add the spice mixture and essential oils to the melted soap base
8. mix all the INGREDIENTS properly in order to obtain an EVENLY spiced soap base
9. it’s time to pour the soap base into your SILICONE molds- we have used molds with a message on the bottom
10. let the molds cool down for at least two hours before taking the soaps out
11. the end PRODUCT is 100% handmade organic pumpkin spice soap
12. We have documented the process for a perfect retry in the near future and we RECOMMEND you to do the same in order to obtain the right mixture for your taste and needs
We hope you have found this simple recipe useful and that we have inspired you to try and make your own natural soap with the perfect scents of fall. Feel free to share your own recipes and ideas in the comment section below.