Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
In this society one can not help himself but be stressed almost all the time. We must find the time to enjoy ourselves and have a little bit of fun. So this post was written with that thought in mind as a method of displaying fun ideas for the DIY lovers. If you enjoy spending your free time relaxing over a DIY project here are 35 Ways Of Having Fun With Balloon Crafts that will add a little bit of color and joy to any dull day.
1.Fill balloons with confetti and make someone’s day better
2. Make Ester egg decorations with string and Mod Podge
3. Make a lace bowl using a balloon as a shape
4. Or a beautiful baby mobile
5. Invite people for parties in a different way
6. Cool your drinks with ice balloons
7. Make candle luminaries for your deck
8. Make animal and insect shapes for your kid’s room
9. DIY balloon and flower table centerpiece
10. Make a leaf lamp
11. Shell like bowls using clay and baloons
12. Teach your kid about static electricity