On a cold rainy day such as this one we found ourselves day-dreaming, emerged into a drifting state of mind. We dare to take a pause and offer ourselves some pampering moments where relaxation takes over and we can finally disconnect. And there is nothing more enchanting than a hot scented bath in a zen ambient accompanied by a soothing music a glass of wine and a good book. With this cozy ideas in mind today we are talking about easy Ideas On How To Transform Your Bathroom Into A Spa.
To my opinion, the bathroom has overcome its utilitarian purpose a long time ago and has become a necessity for our mental health in terms of using it for relaxation and decompressing.In our daily rush we tend to forget its immense benefits and to let everyday stress get the best of us. But for those who still enjoy and understand the importance of a truly relaxing experience, transforming your bathroom into a spa like environment is the key to ultimate relaxation and sophistication.
Quite pricey one might think, but the truth is such a transformation does not require a high budget but on the contrary.You can remodel and convert any bathroom, large or small, into a sumptuous luxurious ensemble where you can finally let your troubles slip away with simple easy DIY projects filled of creativity.We invite you to give a look at the ideas showcased below and to start your bathroom transformation into a spa today.
1. Organize your bathroom products into elegant ensembles
2. always have prepared fluffy bathrobes for the ultimate spa experience
3. create your own spa-like products and store them in glass containers with home made custom labels of your choosing
via Lia Griffith
4. there is nothing more relaxing than adding scented bath salts to your hot relaxing bath so try and create your own
5. diy reclaimed wood bath caddy perfect for a relaxing bath with a glass of wine and a good book
6. add more zen to your bathroom with teak floor for your shower
7. create a pebble bath math
8. candle displays are a must
via The Wifelife
9. choosing ambiental lighting fixtures is very important to set the perfect mood
10. navy blues enamel painted vases add elegance to any bathroom
via Sugar and Charm
11. add greenery as well for a clean fresh air
12. store your toilet paper in a vintage bucket
13. choose the right bathroom mirror to enlarge the space
via My Paradissi
14. cute signs make everything more attractive
15. add beautiful tiles to your bathroom walls
How many of these ideas do you find accessible enough for you to try into your own bathroom? We would love to hear your feedback on this topic in the comment section below.