Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
The bathroom is the most relaxing room in our homes. A well designed bathroom can simple erase the stress gathered throughout the day and induce peace and tranquility. You have the power to create with little to no effort, in your own home, a calm, a soothing atmosphere animated by ambient light, pastel colors, wooden textures of various kinds and plants, all these being the ingredients of an extraordinarily successful recipe. 19 beautiful affordable decor ideas that will add the spa style to your bathroom have showcased below, we invite you to cast a glace at the gallery and notice how little efforts can have huge results into your design line.
1. Use Wooden Textures as Accents and Add Coziness and Warmth
2. Use Reclaimed Wood to Build a Chic Bathtub Caddy
3. Create Low Shelves to Accommodate Candles and Towels
4. Create Homemade Bathroom Salts For Your Own Spa at Home
5. Use Floating Candles to Add Peace and Tranquility to Your Sanctuary
6. Materialize a Tiny Spa-Like Bench
7. Use Ikea`s Outdoor Decking Solutions to Build a Spa-like Bath Mat
Tutorial @ houseofhepworths.com
8. Wood Shelves Built Into the Wall
9. Transform Your Bathtub Into a Pool
10. Set the Ambient Right and The Results Will Be Extraordinary
11. Use Wooden Bathroom Floors
12. Sculptural Shapes and Textures Carved Into Breathtaking Wooden Sinks
13. Soft White Towels at Your Grasp Nestled in Style
Tutorial @ the-whiterabbit.com
14. Add Greenery to Filter the Air and Beautify the Space
15. One Day a Week Go All the Way
16. Create a Goodies Pack
17. One Little Wooden Bench Can Change the Scenery Through Storage and Texture
18. Pebble Candles Surprising Through Texture and Shape
19. Add Outdoor Wooden Floor to Your Shower Floor
The gallery above showcases rapid solutions able to change various design lines with little to no effort. We would love to hear your opinion on the matter and hear how you would intervene in your bathroom with small little acts able to make a change.