Welcome to Homesthetics
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING ANY PAGES IN THIS WEBSITE.
Licence and Site Access
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of homesthetics.net. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of homesthetics.net and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other text utilizing homesthetics.net`s name or trademarks without the express written consent of homesthetics.net.
Some materials, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof.
Conditions for Linking to homesthetics.net
Homesthetics gives you a non-exclusive, limited license, revocable at our discretion,right for you to link to the Website from any site you own or control that
does not commercially compete with homesthetics.net and does not criticize or otherwise injure us or the content contained by the website, therefore the site on which we are linked or where the link resides may not threaten or violate our rights or the rights of our visitors in any way.
Visitors, users, and participants alike acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by others on homesthetics.net will be at their own risk. Any content placed on an discussion area are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of homesthetics.net in any way.
Governing Law and Competent Court
Where every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of homesthetics.net, we do not warrant its completeness, quality and accuracy, nor can we guarantee that it is up-to-date. We will not be liable for any consequences arising from the use of, or reliance on, the contents of. The respective owners are exclusively responsible for external websites. accepts no liability of the content of external links.
All pictures copyright to their respective owner(s). homesthetics.net does not claim ownership of any of the pictures displayed on this site unless stated otherwise. homesthetics.net does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity. Some images used on homesthetics.net are taken from the web and believed to be in the public domain. In addition, to the best of homesthetics.netknowledge, all content, images, photos, etc., if any, are being used in compliance with the Fair Use Doctrine (Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.) The pictures are provided for comment/criticism/news reporting/educational purposes only.
If any images posted here are in violation of copyright law, please contact us (see below) and we will gladly remove the offending images immediately upon receipt of valid proof of copyright infringement (see below).
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent by email to:
General Copyright Statement:
Most of the sourced material posted to homesthetics.net is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.
Please send takedown requests to: email@example.com
All materials, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof.
If you have any other concerns or questions please contact us.