Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
As much as I would love modern minimalist design lines for their incredible simplicity and powerful antithetical effects, my heart will always go to the Scandinavian style, elegant, comfortable, cozy and warm. You might find the white grey Scandinavian combinations a little bit impersonal, but in fact they lay the foundation for any color preference, any style choice whatsoever. You can opt to keep things simple and neutral and to use a bold fresh color to add a vibrant accent. The hole idea of an Elegant Scandinavian Style is the simplicity exposed in ordinary combinations of natural materials such as wood and stone in a white pure scenery. We invite you to browse through the gallery below and to leave your valuable feedback in the comment section.
1. A cozy living room in white and grey tones
2. Cement candle holders adding warmth to any decor
3. Organized white dressing room for any control freak
4. Delicate decorations to add glamour to your rooms
5. Choosing the wright Scandinavian coffee table
6. And pastel tones to change things up a bit
7. Metallic black accents give depth and complexity to any grey white design
8. A designer piece such as the dinning room chair will definitely stand out
9. It is all about mixing different items in the right composition
10. Coppery golden accents add elegance
11. The simplest of bathrooms exuding elegance
12. Decorations in black and white
13. Choose an old aged wooden piece and use it as a central piece in your decor-here a gorgeous bed made from wooden pallets
14. Natural wood adds warmth and softens the purity of the white
15. Gorgeous wooden box used as a reading nook
16. If you choose the Scandinavian style go all the way and decorate your washing room in the same manner
17. Your balcony should be the perfect relaxation spot where you can enjoy a good glass of wine and an adventurous book
What do you think about a home in Scandinavian Style? We would love to hear your feedback so feel free to express your thoughts in the comment section below.