Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Flowers are wonderful, delicate entities that should definitely be more present in our homes and lives. Besides their main purpose of providing us with the most needed oxygen, they play an essential role in our emotional health, their presence influencing our moods and the atmosphere were they are placed.Flower arrangement is considered to be a form of art which is quite difficult to master, but everyone has an aesthetic sense that comes in handy in situations like decorating a room for a special event or choosing the right bouquet for your loved one. But because winter is coming and those gorgeous flowers are harder and harder to find and, because we at Homesthetics, appreciate and love nature and like plants to be kept alive and not cut, we come today with a special topic of DIY Handmade Paper Flower Art. The following creations require a certain pattern to be respected in the creation process which, despite what you might think, is not all that difficult. It is all about the right materials, colors and the right cuts and folds to obtain that perfect, almost natural looking flower. After obtaining enough flowers you can then begin to think how you can arrange them in your room to make that beautiful art collage you have dreamed. And here, unfortunately, there is no guide to help you, just a small collection we have featured below with ideas and projects featuring DIY Handmade Paper Flower Art.
1. Cover a ceiling with white paper garlands
2. Decorate those handmade gifts with handmade flowers
3. Recycle old books into unique flower arrangeents
4. Crate flower bouquets for your vase
5. Use flower art as lamps
6. Make a wall decor with this framed flower art
8. Go big with colorful wall flower art
9. DIY cascading paper flower garland
10. Decorate your boxes with flower art
11. Make rose garlands and gang them in the garden for dinner parties
12. Painted paper flowers
13. Create Crepe Paper Mums
14. Recycle old magazines
15. Make your Christmas tree out of paper flowers