Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
We all love the texture and feel of natural elements, it touches a deeper bond we share unconsciously with the natural environment but we must understand that greenery requires to be preserved in its natural habitat in order to thrive and play the vital role in the planet’s life. Today we are approaching diy bamboo crafts which represent a creative wonderful alternative to using wood in your home decor. Its fast growing pace and incredible resilience makes it the perfect material for furniture, decorations and even construction. We have selected a list of 20 creative diy bamboo crafts we have found appealing. Cast a glance and try and consider bamboo in your future projects.
1. You can choose bamboo to create hanging planters
2. create Plant trellis out of bamboo sticks and merge the natural with its own
3. choose to decorate your garden door with natural materials in creative depictions
4. collect rain water using bamboo GUTTERS
5. let the wind play its tune on a bamboo chime
6. adopt the eco approach and plant bamboo to serve as privacy screens
7. light up your garden in an unique way
8. a bamboo shower curtain will make outdoor SHOWERING more appealing
9. you could paint bamboo planters but NATURAL hues are more beautiful
10. bamboo is strong enough to compose a bench
11. decorate your bathroom wall with bamboo
12. create a miniature home for flowers and birds from bamboo
13. glue and hold bamboo sticks together with rope to create picture frames
14. recycle old pallets and fill them with bamboo to create your garden fence
15.use bamboo and rope to create a towel holding ladder for your unconventional bathroom
16. add the ELEMENT of water to your garden
17. a garden tee pee will improve your garden crops
18. Side RAILINGS will direction your garden paths
19. use large bamboo sticks to create a cute bird house/bird feeder
20. a gorgeous headboard will become the focus of your room
What do you think about using bamboo as an alternative to wood? Leave your valuable feedback in the comment section below.