Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
The Halloween celebration is just around the corner and among sweets, costumes and pure enthusiasm the decor that we prepare today is the one that spooks the pedestrian tomorrow. Simple DIY decorations can be extraordinary efficient and inexpensive if handled right and one extraordinary support for them is the neighboring greenery. Enchanting and spooky ways to decorate trees for this event have been curated and while they`re very different in approach we would love to hear what design choices you make this season, cast a glance at the gallery below prepare a frightening setting !
1. build a tomato cage tree that lights up
2. use bat silhouettes branches and pumpkins in a centerpiece
3. twigs and yarn can make extraordinary spider webs
4. use string lights to create the right ambiance
5. create the right warning signs
6. use twigs and leaves to sculpt creepy faces
7. using the right skeleton in the right tree
8. portray a skeleton attempting to get out of greenery
9. emphasize your HALLOWEEN decor with diy hanging bats
10. draw spooky eyes on neighboring trees
Use natural inks only, water based, damaging the trees in the process is not an option.
11. create sculptural trees with string lights
12. use hand sculptures to shape spooky decor
13. create devouring greenery in your yard
14. cloth spooks can be everywhere
15. use immense balloons to create giant eyes
16. build a witch`s haunting endeavors gone wrong
17. use balloons to portray small evil pumpkins
18. use simple paper eyes to animate your setting
19. airy transparent spooks can really spice up the mood
20. create cardboard gravestones and use the right light
21. a giant spider and its victim may surprise pedestrians
22. glow sticks and toilet paper rolls can bring the trees to life
23. stage odd outdoor installations
24. plastic bags and ketch-up can go a long way
25. simple pumpkins can keep a tree company
26. lighting can change simple elements
What do you think about these tree installations? What decor did you like and what you are going to use in your next Halloween celebration? We would love to hear your opinion in the comment section below.
PS: If these spooky ways to decorate trees were not spooky enough we invite to see something really scary, a selection of terrifying haunted house ideas, here.