Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Every designer will advice you to choose neutrals when it comes to your home’s design foundation: white or beige walls, taupe furniture pieces, simple flooring, a white perfect dinner set and glasses appropriate for all types of drinks. From this base you can start building up your home, adding personal touches, colorful accents and textures. Here is where your character shines through and where you can start adding your chosen hues to your glass by hand painting them, using mercury spray paint or chalkboard paint. Learn how to transform glass by following our showcased projects featured below.
1. a golden sharpie will transform simple glasses
2. dip wine glasses in CHALK PAINT
3. learn how to marble glassware using water and nail polish
4. use a white pen on frost glass to write special messages
5. create a modern looking glass recipient set with emerald green frost paint
6. use matte white paint to create a smooth base and added texture
7. mercury paint can transform any glass into a mirror
8. learn how to age and stain glass jars
9. use a mercury gold paint to decorate glass votives
10. have fun with directions and the tones chosen
11. frosted glass add a navy touch
12. use tape to create patterns on your glass
13. pastel your glass set with a matte SPRAY paint
14. dip the bottom of a glass vase in gold
15. transform clear champagne glasses and offer them a celebratory gold glow
Have you ever considered transforming glass through Do It Yourself projects ? Feel free to share your projects in the comment section below.