Plastic has a tendency to intrude in our lives as much as we try to avoid it everyday. If you are one to keep up with the ecologist trends and preserve the environment from destruction and pollution you ought to know some creative methods of recycling and upcycling plastic bottles which tend to maintain their integrity and don’t disintegrate so easily. Offering them a new purpose is a wonderful method of keeping nature safe from the hazards of plastics and a creative idea of providing your home new beautiful decorative objects or storing solutions easy and cheap to make on your own. You will find below 17 of The Worlds Best Tutorials On How to Reuse Plastic Bottles In Your Household. Some of the featured projects might seem strange but keep in mind that creativity has no boundaries and that you should be able to express your thoughts through personal projects in your own home. We invite you to browse through the gallery and to state your mind and own personal plastic bottle projects in the comment section below.
1.Beautiful plastic bottle flower pots
2. Adding some color to your plastic bottles to create colorful decor
3. Plastic bottle and colorful thread merged into a chic bowl or flower pot
4. Plastic bottle green house
5. Angle cut and pastel painted plastic bottle flower pots
6. Use a hot glue gun to create decorations on a plastic bottle turned flower vase
7. Creativity in an ingenious method of obtaining a flower pot
8. Transforming plastic bottle bottoms into a sweets display
9. Who would have thought plastic bottles and CD’s could merge?
10. Plastic milk jug put to a better use
11. Storing your kid’s toys in a simple colorful fun way
12. Elegant and creative plastic bottle flowers
13. Store pencils in a fun plastic bottle zipped box
14. Plastic and fire put together can be quite dangerous but beautiful as well
15. Taping plastic bottles to obtain an ottoman is an odd project
16. Milk jugs transformed into book storage and organizers
17. Plastic bottles turned decorative apples
What do you think of the projects stated above? Have you ever tried one of them? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.