Cake stands and dessert stands are not a mandatory item in a party, in a celebration, they`re not something that we actually need in our home but they are elements that can come in handy for that one time, reason for which, diy enthusiasts have materialized extraordinary cool and inexpensive solutions to this problem, diy cake stands that you could use once only to disassemble afterwards, stands that require 1 dollar store elements and paint to surprize beyond belief or simply, nothing new at all, a clay pot from your yard or old china that you like and cherish.
The gallery below makes the argument of greatness in the name of the DIY community, cast a glance and surge inspiration for your next event.
1. one wine glass, pearls and plate
Simply fill a glass with pearls and stick it onto a transparent plate, the result is nothing short of glamorous.
2. simple wood elements in baby blue
You local hardware store has everything you need to shape fashionable cake stands; alternatively you can salvage furniture legs and boards to shape something similar with smaller costs.
3. Glitter all the way
Let your event sparkle throughout, enjoy the shinny presence.
4. simple DIY cake Plates
Plastic elements from the 1 dollar store can be put together to shape something colorful and diverse.
5. old china and glasses sprayed to life
We all have that one glass left from the set that will simply not break, the last one standing, there is always one last plate too. You can use these unique elements now to create your cake stand, simply stick them together and spray with the color of choice, the sculptural shapes above are beautiful, colorful, vivid.
6. rightfully salvage wood
Here a small piece of an old wooden stair carries lemon, chocolate and vanilla cupcakes, brilliant, beautiful and tiered !
7. Simple trays and candlesticks
8. old chandelier and plates
A solution for huge events that will certainly not be overlooked. Use color to set it apart furthermore.
9. 5 minute diy cake stand
10. $1 store elements sprayed
Super simple, insanely inexpensive way to serve sweets.
11. candlesticks and wood into cake stands
The right shade of pink is defined by your event but the one above sure is eye-candy.
12. glitter all the way
13. simple white meets color
White and color, color all the way.
14. old china in an IMPECCABLE setting
15. little league supported by a candlestick
16. diy wood & copper cake stand
Simple and efficient. Feel free to play with the scale of the elements contained, here thinner copper tubes would have granted a more delicate, sensible look.
17. slices of wood become cake stands
One log piece and one slice of wood and you have something unique in this world.
18. shabby white wearing colorful sweets
19. flower pots upside down doubling as cake stands
Stark white redefines clay pots into an airy setting as dessert stands.
20. tin boxes and transparent trays
Tin boxes are always useful, carying trays with brownies is no big deal for this epic element.
21. cloche bells on wooden cake stands
A complete and sculptural presence designed with simple elements from the local hobby shop, cast a glance at the complete tutorial in the link below.
22. sparkling glitter
Glitter can change everything, are you using it right?
23. ombre cake stand
24. simple plastic for sweet needs
25. glass plate and glass form transparent cake stand
The glass on the bottom functions as a cloche bell, a pumpkin, a succulent or a toy might look in that position.
26. diy cake stands in full color
Parts of a set can function well in unexpected ways.
27. diy clay pot dessert stand
28. sweets on sweet diy cake stand
Sweets on sweets, joy on joy, nothing better.
29. chic and easy to do diy cake stand
A golden-glittered piece of paper here wraps a tin can that hold a simple white plate, the design is simple but practical, graphic and inexpensive.
30. golden paint over diy dessert stand
31.cake stand wears colorful pom poms
Pom poms are always a solution.
32. add jewelry accents to your dessert stand
In certain parties, nothing is too much, notice how the plate on top gave the opportunity of overhanging an element here and the opportunity was taken to shape an extraordinary elegance.
33. wild cat diy cake stands serving colorful sweets
Extraordinary simple way to add a funny twist on a regular item, the awesome cats here can be replaced with various other toys that would fit the theme of your party.
34. diy concrete cake stand
In the heavy weight category the concrete stand surely wins the big prize, its unique texture is definitely an option worth considering, keep in mind that white concrete or colored concrete are also excellent alternative to the regular color.
35. pastel colors on diy candlesticks
Choose the right color and the result will be timeless.
36. pink diy dessert stand boosting lace
A superb choice for a baby shower, feel free to scale it and customize it to your advantage.
37. two toned inexpensive dessert stand
38. tailor the right composition
Apples here greatly contribute in the composition, in both shape and chromatic.
39. sugar, diamonds and pink are a recipe
Tiered sweets in a luxuriant setup.
40. WIRE-FRAME diy cake stand
One old camping barbecue up on a diy pedestal can do a wonderful job, it can wear any color, it is transparent and simple to realize.
41. yellow sculptural organic dessert stand
Yellow is a color that transforms all elements, regardless of nature.
42. white and pink in a graphic display
Any dessert stand can be enhanced with temporary elements, here made of colored paper.
43. red sugar stand
A bold color choice can revamp any element.
44. Marble top delight
Marble is an exquisite choice that ought be challenged by an impressive decor.
45. striped black and white
Inexpensive elements painted in a glamorous contrast of black, white and gold.
46. beautiful cake stand dome
47. metal shabby tray and wooden candlestick
The different materiality between wood and metal brings forward an intriguing contrast, a remarkable balance.
48. one ceramic tray and one deep plate
A reversible project that you can use at your event, it helps you shape something practical beautiful without sacrificing the components in the process.
49. two white playful volumes
50. clay pot in a vivid color
The tray pot of a bigger flower pot paired with a small one would work brilliantly, paint them the same color and use them in your events.
51. green glass sweet stand wearing sweets
52. princess part receives color
A simple element can receive small ribbons full of color rapidly thus reshaping the dessert stand temporary to fit your event.
53. polka dots are always an option
Any color can wear polka dots, they add something enticing and offer you the opportunity of shaping certain patterns freely, get playful !
54. china display of sweet skill
Everything has value, everything can be put to good use, the simple composition above is not short of extraordinary, chic, splendid.
55. playful sweets settings
A party with the little ones will definitely appreciate sweets and arraigning them in a special setup will grant the party the status of a “memory”, a lovely experience that the little ones will not easily forget.
56. playful diy cupcake stand
The pattern of choice can make or break the design, choose color, choose something vivid yet sensible.
57. MIRRORS and one DOLLAR candlesticks
Mirrors will add that posh, luxuriant look over the sweets that you`ll gaze at, moreover, you get to enhance the sweets by mirroring them, empowering their color and appeal.
What do you think? How do you see the DIY Cake Stand Designs above and how do you usually introduce your desserts into the picture? We would love to hear from you !