Thinking about Christmas this early in the year might seem over the top and useless but we cannot help ourselves but dream about the glorious magic this holiday conveys.Family gathering around the fireplace, drinking hot coco and sharing stories, the delicious smell of home made cookies and the beuatiful delicacy of the Christmas tree colorful decorated and nestling over an abundance of gifts. Joyfulness, happiness, lots of smiles, these are what describe the winter season best .So, with this magical spirit in mind, we cannot stop thinking about our next crafting project meant to complete this picture and we are talking here about creative DIY Christmas cards projects and ideas, all lovely, imaginative and beautiful in their own manner. It is a wonderful thing to be able to personalize your gifts for your loved ones, to leave your mark on them and make them unique, one of a kind, special. We have collected over 90 DIY Christmas card ideas from where you can surge inspiration. Find guidance in the links featured under each craft or simply use the suggestions to create your own take on the project. Make card crafting a family event and teach your little toddler how to make special diy Christmas cards for friends and family. Enjoy!
1. cardboard paper and button snowman christmas card
A red ribbon can look anything look more festive, don’t your agree?
2. wildlife inspired christmas card
Notice how the envelope matches the card’s design.
3. christmas tree card made from rope
You can transform a store bought card.
4. the classical santa diy card
5. elegant gold and white design
Use washi tape for a fast completion of the craft.
6. fun joyful reindeer card
You can paint the head using your thumb.
7. merry christmas tags for special gifts
8. simple red and white stitched christmas tree card
9. a three christmas tree card design
10. gold AND PINK VOLUMETRIC diy CARDS
11. OLD PAPER RECYCLED INTO A simple CARD
12. COLORFUL STOCKINGS MADE FROM FELT ATTACHED TO CHRISTMAS CARDS
13. THE HUES OF CHRISTMAS in one diy package
14. A HAPPY HAPPY SNOWMAN invites you to be merry
15. CUTE PENGUINS DECORATING diy CHRISTMAS CARDS
Another wonderfully cute craft that can be made by your little ones as well.
16. A MIX OF JOYFUL CHRISTMAS STICKERS
17. A GLUE GUN AND SOME GLITTER WILL DO THE TRICK
18. RED GREEN AND WHITE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT CARD
19. DECORATING WITH 3D PAPER CHRISTMAS GLOBES
20. LEARN TO FOLD PAPER INTO A CHRISTMAS TREE
21. SIMPLE COLORFUL CARD MESSAGE
22. AN ENCRYPTED CHRISTMAS CARD
This diy card should be designed with a specific person in mind.
23. KEEPING UP WITH TRENDS
24. MODERN CHRISTMAS CARD
You can use a red sticker and cut the signs from it, then attach a blank cardboard paper behind.
25. CUTE ELEGANT CHRISTMAS CARD IDEA
26. A CHRISTMAS CARD THAT DOUBLES AS A 3D PUZZLE
27. FOLDED CHRISTMAS CARD THAT CAN BE DISPLAYED
28. COMPLEX 2-PIECE CHRISTMAS CARD
29. BUONE FESTE KIRIGAMI CARD
The art of kirigami might seem complicated at first glance but you will come to love it.
30. OVERLAPPING MATERIALS AND PATTERNS
31. COLORFUL GLOBES AND TREES ATTACHED TO A SIMPLE WHITE CHRISTMAS CARD
32. CUT LITTLE OWN PAINTING IDEA FOR A diy CHRISTMAS CARD
You can also use a sticker for the owl and just draw the branch. Use your fingerprint for the leaves.
33. HO HO HO SANTA CHRISTMAS CARD
34. USING SCRAP MATERIALS TO SEW A TREE
35. CUTE MINIMAL DESIGN USING BUTTONS
A minimal design will appear to be so funny and cute.
36. A BUTTON GREEN OLIVE CHRISTMAS TREE CARD
37. RED AND GREEN CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS CARD
38. CHRISTMAS CHEER IN RED AND GREEN
39. INVITE RUDOLF ON YOUR CARD
Find a reindeer shape online and trace it on the cardboard before cutting.
40. SIMPLE SEWING PROJECTS
Choose the most colorful season appropriate ribbons.
41. A COMPLEX COLORFUL TREE CARD
42. BEAUTIFUL REINDEER HEAD CARD USING FELT
We love the simplicity of this design.
43. A RED AND WHITE BOW SEEMS FESTIVE
44. GLITTER ND SPARKLE FOR AN APPROPRIATE OCCASION
45. TEXT CUTS AND BUTTONS IN A CREATIVE COMPOSITION
46. SEW YOUR OWN REINDEER
47. CUTE STITCHED GIFT CARDS FOR CHRISTMAS
48. THE SIMPLEST AND MOST ELEGANT DESIGNS OF ALL
49. A GINGERBREAD HOUSE CHRISTMAS CARD
This craft looks so delicious you might be tempted to eat the candy yourself.
50. LOVELY PAPER CRAFT
51. THE SPIRIT OF WINTER IN A PAIR OF GLOVES
via Family Fun
52. THE CHEERFUL CHRISTMAS MOTIFS
53. RECYCLE BUTTONS AND STRAWS
54. SCRIBBLE A MERRY CHRISTMAS THEME
55. DELICATE CREATIVE CHRISTMAS CARDS
56. CARDBOARD AND SIMPLE PAPER STACKED SNOWFLAKE
57. ELEGANT CLASSICAL CHRISTMAS CARD DECOR
58. WHITE PAPER AND CARDBOARD
59. KIRIGAMI SCRIBBLED CHRISTMAS TREES
60. DELICATE SNOWFLAKE DECORATION
61. Snow GlobeS FOR THE MERRIEST WISHES
62. CREATING VOLUMETRIC SCENES USING PAPER
63. AN EMBOSSED CHRISTMAS TREE
64. CUTE FUN ELF LEGS
65. BUTTONS TRANSFORM INTO CHRISTMAS GLOBES
66. CUTE DOUBLE SIDED GEOMETRIC CHRISTMAS CARDS
67. FELT CAN BE STITCHED INTO A GLOBE
68. USING PRE-CUT SHAPES TO FORM A CHRISTMAS TREES
69. STACK PAPER CUTS TO FORM TINY PRESENTS ON A CARD
70. HAVE FUN CUTTING COLORFUL FELT
71. KEEP THINGS SIMPLE
72. FINGER PAINTING REINDEER SEEMS LIKE FUN
73. EXERCISE YOUR HANDWRITING SKILLS
74. BE ORIGINAL AND CREATIVE
75. WHITE ON WHITE WITH A TOUCH OF GOLD
76. WHY NOT HAVE AN OWL CHRISTMAS CARD
77. TINY CUTE PENGUIN CREATIVE CHRISTMAS CARD
Mimic the design or use a transparent sheet of paper to copy it.
78. MAKE A PENGUIN STAMP AND GET CRAFTING
79. USE A SPONGE CREATIVELY
80. LOVELY CHRISTMAS HUES DISPLAY
81. A FAMILY PHOTO CAN SUFFICE
82. KEEP THINGS SIMPLE AND CUTE
83. YOU CAN CREATE EVEN COMPLEX DESIGNS
Stacking up different textured paper bits is the key here.
84. HANG A MUSICAL GLITTERY GLOBE
85. STACK UP SOME GIFTS
86. GLITTERY STARRY CHRISTMAS WISHES
87. GREEN AND CARDBOARD LOOK CHRISTMAS Y ENOUGH
88. USE TEXT CUTS TO FORM A CHRISTMAS TREE
89. CUTE PAPER SHAPES ORGANIZED IN THE FORM OF A TREE
90. OVER THE TOP CHRISTMAS CARD
91. THE CUTEST SNOWMAN CARD
So lovely and simple to make.
92. ELEGANT CHRISTMAS IN SHADES OF BLUE AND IVORY
93. FOLD BOOK PAGES INTO TREES
94. STITCHING AND PEARLS CAN DECORATE A TREE
95. A SPECIAL GIRLISH CREATIVE DIY CHRISTMAS CARD DESIGN
96. EXERCISE YOUR DRAWING SKILLS with Creative DIY Christmas Cards
97. Creative DIY Christmas Cards with ELEGANT MINIMAL CUTS
In the end we would love to hear your opinion on the above creative diy Christmas cards presented as well as your favorite choice. Leave your valuable feedback int he comment section below.