The Christmas season is almost upon us, with advertisements flooding the media reminding the public of everything that is available on sale to heighten the beauty of their home and surroundings in preparation for what is considered the most wonderful time of the year.
One of the areas many people work on to elevate the Christmas spirit in their homes is decking their halls and staircases with some of the most effervescent and yuletide decorations to create an impressive decor. Ponder on these simply yet enlighten ways in which one can produce a Christmas home atmosphere by simply decorating the staircase.
- A staircase can be given the traditional evergreen swag with a burst of color by topping off with red bows and a few layer of bells for a cheerful complete design.
- To embellish your Christmas decor this season, hang with care a handmade fresh array of garland roping along the wooden bars displaying sprigs of pepper berries and a couple of neatly hung stockings.
- As a an added bonus to your staircase decoration, use a pineapple or two to decorate your staircase this Christmas as a symbol of hospitality to your guests.
- Choose the option to go on your own by forsaking the classical red and green pine garland for orange ribbons along a flow of bay leaf trailing down the staircase.
- Create your own design to stray from the traditional greenery garland drooping down the stairs, by tying a few birch branches and glossy chartreuse ornaments along the banister using a velvet or satin green ribbon.
Envision an indoor staircase in any of the 20 magical and crafty decoration shown in this article to give your home an added yuletide burst of energy without it costing too much.
#1 decorate a staircase FLOOR with brown ribbons and a faux green garland
#2 white snowflakes are a compliment to this festive red and green combination
#3 cotton garland with figurines to mimic real penguins sliding in the snow
#4 golden painted sprigs with ornaments along a white staircase
#5 line a staircase with a thrifty mason jar idea
#6 pretty pink and green wreath
#7 the ingenious idea of a painted white Christmas tree on a brown staircase
#8 an array of floral design culminating with a faux decorated carriage at the bottom
#9 innovative idea to use dry stems and shrubs for a Christmas staircase
#10 the clever concept to name each stair after Santa’s reindeers
#11 staircase and Christmas tree with amalgamated DECORATIONS
#12 AWAKEN A STAIRCASE WITH BRIGHTLY STRUNG LIGHTS AROUND A GREEN GARLAND
#13 LIGHTED CANDLE AND REINDEER DOLLS TO REFLECT ON THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS
#14 TWINE WRAPPED STAIRCASE WITH YELLOW LIGHTED WREATH RESEMBLING WINTER SEASON BY MOONLIGHT
#15 ANTIQUATED DESIGN OF HANGING STOCKINGS FOR CHRISTMAS DECORATION
#16 MAGICAL SPANGLED STAIRCASE FUSED WITH SPRAY PAINTED DECORATIONs
#17 VISUALIZE GIFT WRAPPED BOXES AS A STAIRCASE ADORNMENT THIS HOLIDAY
#18 INFUSE A WARM ATMOSPHERE BY attaching family photos to the staircase garland
#19 bring a staircase to life with a garland of forestry shrubs
#20 put together a arrangement of using classic red and green colors
An indoor staircase can be decorated to blend in with the decor of the room or simply stand out. In the spirit of designing a festive home this season which one of these can you imagine on your banister? We invite you to choose your favorite and to leave your valuable feedback in the comment section below.