Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
In the living room we spend most of our free time, cuddling on the couch, enjoying good conversation and coffee with family, friends, loved ones, it goes without saying that it is one of the most important spaces that we nestle in our shelters. In there, the sitting area is highly relevant, whether it`s a sunken area, a simple low sofa or an epic puf pouf and, close by side-tables and coffee tables provide the much needed support for tea, coffee and a good book.
DIY coffee tables are extraordinary regardless of their nature as the results depict items with memory, infused with meaning, numerous coffee table plans can be found online yet in the following article we are going to address glass coffee tables through a gallery carefully curated, the projects are not all DIY and while certain examples could definitely be crafted by enthusiasts we highly encourage you to manipulate glass with caution, all safety gear must be on at all times, get a friend involved, make a day of it !
Glass Coffee Tables
- Glass Coffee Tables
- 1. diy moss coffee table
- 2. diy ocean layered coffee table
- 3. reuse an old window
- 4. balance in simple coffee table
- 5. Wooden beams and glass coffee table
- 6. sculptural transparent coffee table
- 7. Repurpose wooden beams
- 8. REARRANGE a simple layout
- 9. DIY RECLAIMED PIANO GLASS COFFEE TABLE
- 10. DIY Pallet Coffee Table
- 11. gold METALLIC structure with glass top
- 12. wooden roots coffee table
- 13. black boosting transparency
- 14. modular posh coffee table
- 15. diy window coffee table
- 16. black interior design looking for light
- 17. Layers of wood and Glass
- 18. timeless coffee table
- 19. acrylic coffee tables
- 20. transparent for steampunk
- 21. transparent industrial coffee table
- 22. tree stump caries glass
- 23. U-Shaped acrylic table
- 24. composition of sculptural branches
- 25. green mint wire-frame coffee table
- 26. thick acrylic coffee table
- 27. ACRYLIC chest doubling as a coffee table
- 28. modular organic coffee table
- 29. old barrel coffee table boosting style
- 30. frame collections, display memories
- 31. glass color symbiosis
- 32. WIRE-FRAME transparent table
- 33. metal structure supporting wood
- 34. acrylic and golden finishes
- 35. colored legs carry crystal clear acrylic
- 36. duffy london’s UP balloon coffee table Defies Gravity
- 37. side console TRANSPARENT table
- 38. use transparency to boost greenery
- 39. ocean frozen in transparency
1. diy moss coffee table
Boost your living room aesthetics by bringing greenery indoors.
2. diy ocean layered coffee table
A design like nothing else, one that creates depth layer by layer through transparency, pitch black simply conquers the floor while teal clear waters are enchanting our eyes at the surface.
One old window can become an extraordinary coffee table, salvage different legs from the flea market, adjust their height and mount them on a beautiful shabby chic old window and you are good to go, its transparency and epic, experienced look will certainly be appreciated.
4. balance in simple coffee table
It looks like a designer`s item, neat, high end, spectacular and yet it is easy to replicate, a number of 8 “complicated cuts” will create the playful balance displayed over which the glass counter-top settles.
5. Wooden beams and glass coffee table
If two immense wooden beams are not something you simply have around or you can salvage from a construction site feel free to use two logs instead, they`re naturalness ought to contribute to your setting and can be obtained far easier.
6. sculptural transparent coffee table
A carpenter will say this is a swift, rapid project yet an amateur might be overwhelmed, call a friend, nothing worth obtaining is easy to obtain.
7. Repurpose wooden beams
A wooden beam can become the support of your glass surface with ease, simply make sure there is balance.
8. REARRANGE a simple layout
Four legs holding a different structure.
9. DIY RECLAIMED PIANO GLASS COFFEE TABLE
Splendid, intricate, memorable, full of experience.
10. DIY Pallet Coffee Table
Easy to realize, rapid and practical.
11. gold METALLIC structure with glass top
It beautifully emphasizes the feeling of space through a simple thin structure and a transparent top, the golden metallic finish ads a posh, luxuriant effect.
12. wooden roots coffee table
Extraordinary sculptural, unique and alive. Roots can be used to shape something remarkable that will instantly redefine your living room.
13. black boosting transparency
14. modular posh coffee table
15. diy window coffee table
The shabby chic design speaks of a sensible, caring person that cherishes traditions and experience.
16. black interior design looking for light
A coffee table that would have obstructed light in this setting would have changed everything.
Photo Courtesy to SARA RUSSELL INTERIORS
17. Layers of wood and Glass
Simple rectangular structure holding one glass and one wood surface.
18. timeless coffee table
19. acrylic coffee tables
Acrylic coffee tables are highly sought as they`re fully transparent, greatly emphasizing the feeling of space in any setting.
20. transparent for steampunk
You can use a wooden frame to showcase a steampunk mechanism between two layers of glass or acrylic thus creating an interesting focal point in your living room.
21. transparent industrial coffee table
22. tree stump caries glass
23. U-Shaped acrylic table
Photo Courtesy to LO DOWN
24. composition of sculptural branches
Photo Courtesy to SHELTER INTERIOR DESIGN
25. green mint wire-frame coffee table
Photo Courtesy to ELINA DAHL
26. thick acrylic coffee table
Photo Courtesy to Miss Design
27. ACRYLIC chest doubling as a coffee table
Photo Courtesy by One Kings Lane
28. modular organic coffee table
29. old barrel coffee table boosting style
30. frame collections, display memories
31. glass color symbiosis
32. WIRE-FRAME transparent table
33. metal structure supporting wood
The transparent option here would be to remove the wood and allow light to bounce throughout the room, the wooden plank can also be replaced with a second layer of glass or a mirror to further increase light reflection yet the highly dense, cozy and warm texture above is certainly not something to overlook.
34. acrylic and golden finishes
Acrylic tables can carry themselves easily, here golden finishes have been added thus presenting the item as a luxuriant, posh, high-end item.
35. colored legs carry crystal clear acrylic
Happiness, joy and beauty in one place.
36. duffy london’s UP balloon coffee table Defies Gravity
37. side console TRANSPARENT table
Iconic timeless in an extraordinary transparent state.
38. use transparency to boost greenery
Succulents require little to no maintenance and can grow pretty much anywhere yet they look insanely beautiful, sculptural.
39. ocean frozen in transparency
Coffee tables in general should never be overlooked yet glass coffee tables in particular ought to be one of the first things to consider in your design, they can be found in one shape or another in absolutely any design language, all emphasizing the feeling of space, all ready to bounce light throughout the room and amaze your guests with the illusions of suspension.
What do you think? How do you see these items?