Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
No matter what you do, there will always be a need for more decor in your home, a need to change, need to refresh. Be it functional or purely decorative, you will never stop looking for more things to add in and outside of your home.
It is very simple, really, you just go to the nearest furniture store, stroll around and before you know it, the shopping cart is full of stuff that you thought you need. But you can’t keep going like that for very long because furniture stores can get quite expensive and well, the wallet is not bottomless. So, what can you do if you want to keep your home decor fresh and updated but you don’t want to break your budget?
The solution is to check out the DIY ideas that we have gathered for you and follow the instructions to make them.
Welcome to a new collection of DIY projects in which we are glad to present you 20 absolutely amazing DIY ideas that are going to help you freshen up your home decor while keeping your wallet in your pocket.
In order to make the best out of these projects, study them carefully and find the ones that you really like or the ones that you think you can make. Don’t worry, they are not nearly as complicated as they look and they all come with complete, step by step tutorials that will instruct you along the way. Happy crafting!
1. Use old drawers as creative shelves
2. Turn A cheap CD tower into a great bathroom organizer
3. Plastic hangers can make great cable storage
4. Hide your wifi router with old books
5. Tissue boxes can keep plastic bags organized
6. light up your closet with christmas lights
7. Put a magnet strip under your cabinets to store spices
8. create a floating book shelf
9. Use crown moldings as a place to store your heels
10. Use old door knobs as towel racks
11. Display bracelets on a paper towel holder to keep them organized
12. Hang an antique door headboard shutter
13. Create an outdoor ottoman from old tires and rope
14. use old tin cans to create lanterns for your garden
15. build a shoe rack from copper pipes
16. hang crates and use them as organizers
17. Turn an old door into a headboard
18. reuse plastic bottles as a green wall
19. turn an old dresser into an utility table
20. UP-CYCLE an old door into a photo wall
What do you think ? How do you like these crazy diy projects?
Leave your valuable feedback in the comment section below !