Spray paints are like little doors towards the realm of extraordinary. We can find home spray with any finishing from stone to glitter, everything that one would need to transform a surface, reinvent an item or simply shape something new in the name of DIY. A list of high quality crafts and transformations that have as a key component spray paints has been constructed and the little tricks and tips are here to make big waves as they up-cycle mundane elements to glamorous and fashionable accessories through simple means.
Browse the gallery and leave your valuable feedback in the comment section below, we would love to hear how you use spray paint.
29 Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You Money
- 29 Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You Money
- 1. Galvanize your plastic buckets at home
- 2. make new shinny metallic flower pots
- 3. Revamp your rubber boots
- 4. transform mundane glass into mercury glass
- 5. the industrial look built with wire baskets
- 6. embrace copper on your tin cans
- 7. glitter up PINE-CONES
- 8. Give Fabric-spray paint a chance
- 9. Add Glamour with letter magnets
- 10. Add glamour on an organic element
- 11. Create wall art with leaves
- 12. make your own magical garden globes
- 13. transparency and gold at its best
- 14. reuse and up-cycle neat recipients
- 15. decorate your event with STRAW-BURST crafts
- 16. reinvent your office storage with paint
- 17. inexpensive outdoor planters
- 18. REVAMP your COUNTER-TOPS
- 19. reinvent your rug with patterns and spray paint
- 20. Update Vent covers
- 21. create curtain rods with paint and pvc pipe
- 22. the silver basket
- 23. the fun in painting rocks
- 24. Make the string-lights your own
- 25. reconstruct outdoor furniture
- 26. A Trash Can Change
- 27. redesign the water faucet
- 28. reusing and up-cycling old chairs
- 29. THe right Frames
1. Galvanize your plastic buckets at home
A simple plastic storage tub can become so much more with the help of spray paint .
via Tip Top Fairy
2. make new shinny metallic flower pots
Golden and silver spray paint can make wonders but copper and bronze spray paint are not to be overlooked either. Inexpensive flower pots can become glamorous looking pieces in a matter of minutes, match your pots with the season, holiday or event beautifully.
3. Revamp your rubber boots
A splash of paint may transform your old boots beautifully and considering the immense durability of rubber boots the craft makes perfect sense, a revamp from time to time being able to change a whole lot.
4. transform mundane glass into mercury glass
A spray paint with a mirror effect can help you realize your own mirror at home, it can help you create new extraordinary mercury-recipients, a must have for a DIY enthusiast.
via Hammer and Heels
5. the industrial look built with wire baskets
The visionary diy enthusiast creates precedent, he or she creates in the unknown extraordinary crafts. The DIY wire basket storage solution below is an extraordinary example of inexpensive craft with premium look.
6. embrace copper on your tin cans
Silver tin cans are by default eye-catchy and quite extraordinary instant flower pots yet the metallic container would happily receive a more glamorous gold or copper finish if need be.
via Homey, oh my !
7. glitter up PINE-CONES
Pine-cones are brilliant decor pieces for the Christmas setting and they would happily react to glitter spray paint to enhance your design.
8. Give Fabric-spray paint a chance
Textile spray paint can save one`s furniture repeatedly at a low cost. Give paint a chance !
9. Add Glamour with letter magnets
The small, the simple in a process that can only be defined as “the beautiful”.
10. Add glamour on an organic element
The organic element has always been a surprise and a part of human nature, having it raw in our decor evokes joy and a feeling of appurtenance that many adore. Feel free to nestle sculptural elements in your decor with golden-glamorous spray paint coats .
11. Create wall art with leaves
via Simply Real Moms
12. make your own magical garden globes
The mirror-like spray paint can bring your garden closer to a fairy tale scene if you are to create a magical garden glove. This will reflect light and greenery alike, greatly enhancing your scene.
via The Garden Glove
13. transparency and gold at its best
Gold and glass are words that are powerful enough on their own yet when combined, things change for the best. Nestle them in your craft and you have a clear winner.
via Two Twenty One
14. reuse and up-cycle neat recipients
Every time we purchase a good, we pay the container it comes too as well and quite often we get super containers that were inaccessible previously. Use them to your advantage, transform them into storage options or organizers and if you are already set: recycle them.
via Lewisville Love
via Kelly`s Kitchen
15. decorate your event with STRAW-BURST crafts
16. reinvent your office storage with paint
Spray paints can help you customize the regular elements that you don`t actually love in your decor. Take an hour of your schedule to make your plastic storage look better, make it look your own.
17. inexpensive outdoor planters
Large outdoor planters do come at a price yet thanks to mass produced plastic containers and one or two spray paints you have options worth considering, cast a glance below.
via The Spotted Lamb
18. REVAMP your COUNTER-TOPS
Special solutions such as stone spray paint can be found online and their efficiency is surreal. Just cast a glance at the transformation, the posh transformation speaks for itself.
19. reinvent your rug with patterns and spray paint
The chevron pattern is known to have great results in thousands of DIY projects and the rug transformation below highlights this great feat of strength. You can use any pattern or model you like for the diy painted rug yet using timeless patterns is always a good choice.
20. Update Vent covers
“Details are not details, they make the design.” Pay attention to the little things that might break your decor, reinvent them, update them.
21. create curtain rods with paint and pvc pipe
The DIY PVC pipe curtain rods is an extraordinary solution with little to no costs and it works out of the box, it is simple and efficient.
via 7 Layer Studio
22. the silver basket
A change can be good from time to time, embrace it.
via Two Delighted
23. the fun in painting rocks
A great activity that can be enjoyed with the little ones, painting faces and clothes on rocks, humanizing them can be extremely fun. High end decor pieces like the centerpiece below can also be obtained, craft away !
via Chica Circle
24. Make the string-lights your own
The high end look obtained from simple elements, a craft worth pursuing for the upcoming holiday season .
25. reconstruct outdoor furniture
Patience can be nourishing, start a craft for the end project and save an old piece of furniture from hitting the landfill.
26. A Trash Can Change
A special spray paint can bring in an extraordinary level of detail, a hue hard to obtain otherwise. The small fancy gold trash can below showcases how even tiny details can be covered professionally in household projects with right tools and sufficient patience.
via Crab + Fish
27. redesign the water faucet
28. reusing and up-cycling old chairs
Embrace color and reinvent old items through it, it might be easier than you`d expect and far more rewardful than everyone would imagine.
29. THe right Frames
A frame is an opportunity, catch it !
via Live Love DIY
In a world in which consumerism leads, saving items from the landfill, recycling and reusing can be more rewardful than ever. Today reusing an element means so much more. Today action towards a sustainable life ought to be mandatory.
There are numerous ways to save energy, numerous ways to reinvent items, numerous ways to reinvent ourselves. Be prepared for change and embrace it, the collection above showcases the immense potential of change and you can be part of it, be all you can be !