Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Like the String Projects we have featured a few days back, DIY Buttons Projects utilize as a primary element an item found in every home. In all shapes, colors, sizes, buttons can serve a bigger role than their normal purpose and become very aesthetics and decorative when added to creative DIY Projects.There is no rule when it come to buttons projects, just to keep in mind that even buttons should merge together harmoniously and by keeping that in mind, to follow a general design scheme, whether you are doing a button bowl, a Christmas decoration or some colorful button wall art. Below you will also find in the gallery two buttons installations which we have considered pretty amazing, but take into consideration that such a project is at a big scale and that will require a big amount of time and patience form your part.
1. Unique wedding bouquet made out of silver white buttons
2. Colorful Christmas decoration
3. The button bowl
4. Button wall art collage
5. Small decorative Christmas trees made out of buttons
6. Show your love with red buttons
7. Monograms with buttons
8. Creative red button instalation
9. Paint and button collage
10. Candle holder and makeup tray made entirely out of buttons
11. Be a button star now
12. Or simply fly away
13. Give the key to your heart
14. Gather tons of colorful buttons and hang them together in this gorgeous instalation